-
April 15th, 2005, 12:58 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Sorry if these don't fit within the years specified but I know very little about these speakers. I won 12 of them on ebay (7 for me and the other 5 for a buddy back home) brand new in the boxes as new old stock. they had small manuals with them but I'd kind of like to know when they came out, were discontinued, and how much the list was. They had a description on the auction but...... who knows. I've been lied to before from sellers but figured I couldn't go wong making a best offer of $65 apiece when he claims the retailed for $300. I travel the country as a cable t.v. engineer and I needed a system small enough to fit in my truck along with all of my other things but still sound better that a "home theater in a box" and that's exactly what these gave me.I know they are THX certified and sound awesome and can take everything my amp can throw at them but I can't find anything about them online. If interrested the auction number was 5756793897 and should still be available for viewing if this number is typed into the search bar. Sorry again if these are outside of the acceptable period. Thanks, Keith
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks